Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wife Wants Baby By Her Boss Will A 19 Yr Age Gap Put My Older Married Boss With Baby On The Way Off Me?

Will a 19 yr age gap put my older married boss with baby on the way off me? - wife wants baby by her boss

I am 20 next birthday. I work in an office. I am tall, slim and blonde with big natural breasts. I model part time underwear. I left my house. I think my boss, 39 years old, married .. s gorge, but comes Witha baby. Hes always flirting like crazy and my tyts Lukin. are very great, and I wear sexy tops for work. HES says he wants to come to my party ... two by the model of my friends. He said he bet that the art that fits to me Coz I "meat on the bones of the year in the right places! Are you behind me? Why else would he flirt? In fact, had sex last week with the manager here is always my boss and friend trying to text message "do it again 'coz it was" the blindblowign Exprience all .. very flattering .... Do you think you are talking about? This is a 38-year-old is interested in 20 years? We were told at the head last nite and my girlfriend, it was off my ass if Tytti or not .... is good looking? Are you serious to me in the kind of underwear to see my game? I mean, I think like a madman, and I am a little nympho but I'm not sure if hes coming to me ... I am a little naive with this stuf? I'm bored HES ProBaby No Not Getting Any preggars with his wife, but do you think the age difference of 19 years, it pushes me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment