Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ipod Dock Extender Cable Uk Is There Such Thing As An Ipod Extender Cable?

Is there such thing as an Ipod Extender Cable? - ipod dock extender cable uk

Basically I'm asking is no way to take the iPod dock connector, and a sort of return by the extension cable to the iPod. I need this because I have a stereo with a docking station for the iPod and a "ls nano to have one of my Nano. I do not let the matter on the nano, and I still have the dock to connect to the iPod because the plastic box. I will not delete the mailbox because I'm afraid the damage. In other words, I need a cable with an iPod format "Female" connector to the iPod format "male" plug. Is there something like that? even willing to build one, if I could find parts, but also sings. Help please, thanks.

2 comments:

francesj... said...

It could do so in the situation, with two standard iPod cable and a USB socket to socket. Wire the iPod with the USB cable jack on jack on both ends, and you should have what you are looking ... Consider a gender changer USB ...

HoosierD... said...

Here are some links hack themselves to write an opinion ....

but also in a position to do it with two standard iPod cable and a USB socket to socket. Wire the iPod with the USB cable jack on jack on both ends, and you should have what you are looking ... Consider a gender changer USB ...

Post a Comment