Thursday, February 4, 2010

Automatic Super Pocket Bikes For Sale Should I Buy An Automatic Or Manual Super Pocket Bike?

Should i buy an automatic or manual super pocket bike? - automatic super pocket bikes for sale

I am a big dirt bike course great, but they are at the top. My friend thinks you need an automatic, because when I tapped my feet were hurting me. But I came with motorcycles 80cc paste only on tight turns. but I think I need a manual because you can use the gear when the brakes are not enough to stop.

6 comments:

dude 123 said...

Save your money and buy a real motorcycle. They are fast on a pocket bike. You can visit some places and will be jonezing shortly on the highways.

Jεrry™ said...

Get a car manual is for Bush and rocky and steep slopes, etc..
You can not really rely on a downshift to slow down because they are too .... the engine cover If you think you can with a manual because of the change will hurt their best to get a car
They are really intended for children, but

Gd luck

dirtytri... said...

They are each a toy, you can not go anywhere, which is imported in any way.

AGE OF ORTON IS UPON US said...

defiently car, because everything that is smaller Pocket Rockets

flattrac... said...

Get a real bike and worries are over.

teknodog... said...

Get a Car

Post a Comment