Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Make A Motor Cross Cake Stand-up Motor Scooter?

Stand-up motor scooter? - how to make a motor cross cake

Okay, so I just got back from camp and there were these incredible motorcycles. I must run, and I loved it. The scooter looks like a cross between a mountain bike, a skateboard, and a motor. It has wheels like a mountain bike, the handlebars like a mountain bike, and breaks like a mountain bike, and what looks like a skateboard stand. It has an engine in the front bar on the front wheel. You stand on it and press a button to run and control the speed, how much you press the button. Now my question is anyone know the name of this scooter and when I get to be in a position to one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a normal scooter down a 2stroke mounted on the handlebars.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a normal scooter down a 2stroke mounted on the handlebars.

Post a Comment