Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Cervix Looklikes How Far After Your Cervix Softens Do You Dilate?

How far after your cervix softens do you dilate? - how cervix looklikes

I am 37 weeks and in my 36th Week, the doctor attending a gynecological exam and said that my cervix was soft and I could feel the baby's head and was very low. I was not even extended. How long must I have, until it begins to expand? At this appointment, I measured at 40 weeks. I was having contractions, but they usually disappear after walking, so I think they are just Braxton Hicks.

1 comments:

Crystal B said...

It is a difficult question to answer, may immediately or it may take several weeks. Everyone is so different. With my 3rd Child 37 weeks I was 6 and extinction cm expanded by 90% and in 2 of the station. This work is difficult for most active women, but I do regular contractions goes in exactly 40 weeks and just did my son on my appointment was.

Look how it is the baby healthy, then he / she is the 36 weeks you will enjoy the last weeks of pregnancy! (although I know it's hard!)

Post a Comment