Friday, February 5, 2010

Cobalt Blue Discusaggressive Will Dark Purple, Brown, Or Cobalt Blue Walls Visually Recede Or Make The Room Seem Smaller?

Will dark purple, brown, or cobalt blue walls visually recede or make the room seem smaller? - cobalt blue discusaggressive

I love painting the walls of my room, small cobalt blue, purple, black or brown chocolate, because those are the colors to relax me, and I think it would be the space intimate and sophisticated (and my furniture / etc is the modern, clean lines, etc..) I wonder if these colors visually recede, or if they have the appearance of a small cave. What are your views? Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

yowza said...

According to withdraw Kristan Cunningham, Rachael Ray Show and is the HGTV "Design on a Dime", dark colors in the small room the walls. See the video in this context and see how the rooms look better with darker colors:
http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segme ...

I think I would go with purple. Rich and unique sounds.

Trixie98 said...

Absolutely. Dark colors will be closed in a room and it look even smaller. However, dark colors will make a room more comfortable.

maritza_... said...

Smaller, but I do not know if could play with form and line in a position to achieve a different effect.

Here, if you make your way through the technical mumbo jumbo http://www.handyamerican.com/articles-ti work ...

# 9 speaks on how a small room appear larger, by the color, if it helps. : I

ILLANY said...

Dark purple most likely ..

Post a Comment