Monday, February 15, 2010

Autoimmune Disease That Causes Rapid Heart Beat And Leg Pain Which Autoimmune Disease Can Cause Chilblains?

Which autoimmune disease can cause Chilblains? - autoimmune disease that causes rapid heart beat and leg pain

I had swelling in the toes and a rash on his legs around my eyes. I had an MRI and my foot has been found that have frostbite. Mine is not caused by cold, but a problem with my stuff. My doctor told me I should be treated by a doctor of rheumatology. I do not feel able, rheumatologist for about 4 months, but my doctor, I must have more blood and further discussion. I am concerned that this could be. The only thing my doctor told me by phone that there is a systemic disease.

Thank you.

2 comments:

norton g said...

As a previous answer =

Yes, the Raynaud's. Many people with Raynaud's syndrome are prone to frostbite! You can use a salve on the wounds of frostbite, but you must always try harder than others to keep warm in winter! Raynaud's syndrome can be treated, do not choose but most people prefer not to medication for something, not take it too seriously. Reynaud, he moves in with me and my purple hands, but I take no medications, which carry the majority of gloves only the most time.
Source (s):
http://www.raynauds.org.uk/potioncms/vie ...

Shawn said...

Lupus.
I guess also because of the celiac ocular inflammation.

Post a Comment