Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photo Album Arrangement Reception Centerpieces - What Do You Think?

Reception Centerpieces - What do you think? - photo album arrangement

For our reception we have a long, rectangular table.

In the middle of each table, you have a vase of purple tulips and black (or pink, perhaps), as this photo:
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n286/ ...

and approx. Feet on each side of the vase table is a rectangular array of small rosettes, purple and white in a clear glass container applied (as in the picture shown above) with stones, glass, light blue instead of water.

We do it with silk flowers (silk high quality), but will not give the impression lame. I work primarily for their contributions and advice and suggestions, to look like the system "to make authentic," too?

And I could not find some crystals rectangular "boxes", as in this picture, so I ideas where you want to buy it!

Thank you very much!

3 comments:

PennyLan... said...

I think they look great! I do not know where you can find a box of rectangular glass, but I have some advice about their idea of the band! I make similar arrangements for the centers of my ...

We found that the best band is the band that over the long edges. He argues that it is very good! And because the film refuses to recognize in the space around the vessels, a small piece of duct tape, double-sided Miracle stay to help drive and not visible to everyone!

Good luck!

Sarah said...

I Love it! But I would add that there may be a little different, with silk flowers. If it fresh flowers, it would be better. Anyway, very nice.

Beffy said...

Wal-Mart has done many good pots. I would check it first, because it is very probably the least expensive. Actually, my Michaels ($ 2 took each), but not rectangular.

Post a Comment