Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lacrosse Goal String How Can I String A Lacrosse Net?

How can i string a lacrosse net? - lacrosse goal string

I have a Brine Lacrosse Backyard goal and met all the parts and I need to install the network ... the instructions for me are the following:
Have to be quick to secure the network from the four corners, up and down.
Cable cable must be woven through the other into the hole around the pipeline and installation of the permanent network ...
Can someone enlighten me on this point because I do not know how to use these fasteners

1 comments:

Greg said...

N ^ Why do you always been a goal in the backside in a shop, while it is something that simply do look ridiculous. The pens are very easy to live with them for a while and know what to do. Just take the floor and take the air hose around the lens or simply what is best for you. It really is not hard if you have a little common sense.

Post a Comment