Friday, November 6, 2009

Tooth Abcess Problems Can A Tooth Abcess Affect You Psychologically?

Can a tooth abcess affect you psychologically? - tooth abcess problems

In the last 3 years or if I appear to the teeth with smaller chips, but not much pain there would be times where some are really bad for several days at a time but never disappear each month. But if they hurt, bad. Recently I had (chips and a little more severe inflammation of the gums in a certain area recently has disappeared almost completely). But in the last year or 2, I noticed an increasing amount of anxiety and psychological disorders that have never felt before. I've never had a problem with stress or anxiety, cause even in the most mentally stressful, so I tried to think what could be, and I wonder whether it can with infected teeth, or abscesses, problems? Frankly, I do not know what it was.

I had no health insurance in recent years due to not in school full time without work, previously offered. I'll get in a month. Is it safe to wait for my insurance before the start?

1 comments:

spygirl said...

I am a little confused. Your teeth are chipped or abscess, or both? Had an abscess and the pain was the worst I've ever known. Dentist put me on vicodin until I connect the periodontist for a root canal. The Vicodin I could not even touch the pain.
If you have an abscess, can be serious and be seen.
If you have pain, stress or anxiety that they know (even though that might be caused by many things) can cause, but it sounds like they are in many chronic pain.
I recommend calling a dentist and ask his opinion.

Post a Comment