Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dry Throat Is Period Coming TTC..Period Due 29th Having Symptoms..please Help?

TTC..Period due 29th having symptoms..please help? - dry throat is period coming

Hello I know that I continue to write frm here, but I need some advice from the TTC and decorated! My last period 1 was due to the following 29th his office this month and also in and around my ovulation day. All this week, I had higher (milky things) lower abdominal pain and cramps, flushing, fatigue, malaise white wines and a sore throat which started yesterday, as dry throat swallow Sharpe and when I came so suddenly! Yesterday I take a pregnancy test, I have blue, but the spirit was taken from Neg 2:30 clock in the afternoon and then I took a HPT (Stips purchased online, I know if someone had such a result is a POS)? I know I have to wait for my time, but just want to know if someone of the same or the same test before but only managed to have a couple of days after that deadline, I'm lost were placed hope that my period not cattle! Please give me some advice! ony serious please! Love and baby dust to you all! xxxxxxx

1 comments:

¢ α я м s & т ω ι η к ℓ є said...

I'm also waiting to see if you try to wait - the 2-weeks, so excited! Many of us women are in the same boat, if you hold your head:)

Your symptoms sound similar to me, milky, especially CM fatigue, dull pain below (similar but not as strong as the average of the period), and rash. Many women in early pregnancy can report these symptoms, but I'm sure you know - that pregnancy is not always the same.

It is quite possible, an accurate HPT result of these bands you've purchased online to receive. The piccies shows that the use of the mark, which I think the generic term 10MIU. They are actually one of the best tests for their sensitivity and use often darker in a few days:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/do ...

Time will tell, and I look forward to the two good luck! X * X * X * X

Post a Comment