Friday, December 4, 2009

Visual Communications Resume No Matter What I Do, I Can't Seem To Find A Job In The Field I Have Been Trained For!?

No matter what I do, I can't seem to find a job in the field I have been trained for!? - visual communications resume

Not entirely to blame for the economy, because I never in a position to a job as an administrative power, since I received the diploma. I took a special course of administrative assistant imam at my school that I have helped in the field at all. I know people who simply inexperienced in the right place at the time and got the job, I spent years training. I am very close to the final with two associate degrees. A company and a visual in communication. Why he is not even an interview with one of the companies hiring for these positions.

I thought my resume was great and my letter is always followed by the work that I'm looking for. I am very flexible and accept the minimum payment, but no one on me twice. I wonder if I do something wrong? Has anyone advice, perhaps you've had the same battle? I want my career began before the age I'm 25! So if someone out there a bit of advice to all, please lI know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment